Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Another chicken salad


I roasted a large chicken with lemon pepper. We had already eaten two main meals from this chicken and I will make a nice chicken soup from the wing and bones but there was one full breast left and I wanted to make a chicken salad for myself for supper. 

Al only eats dark meat so he had another leftover that we had, beanies and weanies!!!

I removed about three quarters of the breast and chopped it into pieces. I had some chunky cranberry
sauce and decided to add it along with mayonnaise, walnuts, and some salt and pepper. I mixed it all up and ate it with my fork which you can see in the picture. Quite delicious if I have to say so myself. 

My motto, never waste and get at least 3 meals from one roasted chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment