Monday, December 28, 2015

The Little Potato Company Garlic Parsley

As I was walking in the veggie department at Tri Town Foods in Portland I saw this cardboard package. It had a picture of little potatoes on the front. Since I love roasted veggies I was drawn to this box. It is a microwave product, I was intrigued. 

You remove the cardboard cover and the season pack and cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. You then let it sit for 2 minutes. Remove the plastic film and apply the season pack. I also added two tablespoons of butter. 

I give it 4 stars, it was delicious. I served it with baked pork chops and applesauce. We would definitely eat it again, the only drawback is the cost which was $4.39.  Actually since it is four servings it is not that bad, not much different than Simply Mashed Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment