Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: Bigelow Green Tea and Pomegranate

I am a big fan of green tea and have become quite fond of the Bigelow Green Tea and Pomegranate. It seems to be favored by many of the hotels that I have been frequenting in their coffee bars. 

It has a pleasant ever so slightly sweet taste and a pretty color that is light red. It makes a delicious tea with a cookie or it can certainly be enjoyed alone. I have been known to add honey if it is available but the taste is smooth enough to be enjoyed without any additions. I have also added ice to turn it into a very enjoyable iced tea. 


If you are a fan of fruited green teas, this one, in my opinion, is worth trying. If you can't find it at your local grocery store it is available on Amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment