Friday, November 6, 2015

Roasted Pork Loin


I checked the date yesterday on a pork loin that I had in my fridge. It was yesterday's date so I knew I had to cook it quickly.
I already had my stew in the Crockpot so I really would have preferred to wait a few days but the date changed all that.
I love to cook in my oven with a stone dish. I took the pork loin and seasoned it was a maple spice mix I purchased last year in Rockland, Maine. I added olive oil to the pan and put the pork loin in.

I cut the red potatoes into pieces and then sprinkled 
them with the same spices.
I roasted it in a 375 degree over for about an hour and 15 minutes. It was quite delicious, we had it for lunch. This is only one way to cook a pork loin, as most of you know, these days I cook mine in my air fryer but if you don't own an air fryer, roasting it in the oven is a good option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment