Monday, September 26, 2016

Mount Clair Family Restaurant Dumfries, Va.

We were traveling up I-95 headed to my friend's house in Virginia and we felt the need to stop for some late lunch. We got off in Dumfries exit 152 and within a minute or two spied Mount Clair Family Restaurant. We decided to give it a try and it turned out to be a very good choice. 

The menu is extensive and is reminiscent of a typical diner, right down to the Greek dishes.


We decided to have the rotisserie chicken, It was delicious. Al had a leg with mashed potatoes and applesauce and I had a breast with green beans and coleslaw. Both were very good, think Boston marketplace good. 

Mount Clair Family Restaurant has some delicious desserts too. I couldn't resist taking a piece of their coconut cake with me. I was glad that I did !! Okay I forgot to take a picture before I started eating the cake lol. The picture speaks for itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment