Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cup O' The Irish Ocala, Fl.

While talking to my nieces I mentioned how much I love a tearoom. Christine suggested this Irish shop on Maricamp in Ocala so, of course.  I had to try it out. After she told me about it,  I looked up their menu and saw that they serve pasties. That sealed it for me.

Maricamp is a long way from our house. It was worth the drive. In reality, this is more of a coffee/smoothie shop than a tea room but who cares. I ordered a triple cappuccino and without a doubt, it was the biggest coffee drink on the face of the earth!!  Good too!!


I had a traditional pasty and it was perfect, served with some gravy what more could a girl want? 

Al had a roast beef and melted cheese on a baguette with chips. He wasn't complaining either. 
We enjoyed this restaurant very much and will be back. It is very casual and does offer live entertainment some evenings. Check their website for details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment