Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Cal's Place Belleview Florida

If you are looking for a fancy place for breakfast or lunch, keep on looking but if you are looking for good food, lots of locals and great service, then come on down to Cal's Place. We ate lunch here on a warm March day and now we understand why the locals have made this such a popular place. 

I ordered a patty melt, it is one of my favorite things to order on a first visit, it is hard to screw up I always figure. I didn't have to worry here, the patty melt was everything it should have been,  nice juicy burger on rye bread with cheese and grilled onions. Al got a tuna melt.  When he doesn't know what he is in the mood for that is what he gets. He was completely satisfied. French fries are pedestrian just the typical frozen ones.

My brother and sister in law both got the Reuben, it is their favorite lunch here and this is where they come when they are in the mood for one.  

I really liked their coleslaw and I am not easy to please. I had a half and half tea with my meal and including tip, all four of us ate our fill for about $45 including a generous tip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment