Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Haven Cafe and Bakery Lennox, MA.

On the way to visit The Mount we drove down the main drag in historic Lennox, Ma. We hadn't had any breakfast and I spied Haven Cafe and Bakery. It was quite active even though it was between breakfast and lunch, about 11 a.m.

You order at the counter and are given a number to take with you to your seat. If you want water, there is an iced water station set up for your convenience. 

I ordered off the menu, I asked for an egg sandwich with cheese and bacon on a croissant. Al ordered a cheese omelet. I also ordered a large cappuccino. We then went to find our seats. Prices are what you would expect in the rather upscale town.  

It didn't take too long for our food to be delivered. I will say, the scrambled eggs in my sandwich were very tasty, they obviously add something to them they have a rich taste. The potatoes are really good as well. I personally don't need a salad on my breakfast plate but I ate it all!! lol It was lightly dressed. 

Al's omelet was perfect, no brown and it was served with the potatoes, salad and two slices of French bread. My cappuccino took a little longer to be delivered but was worth the wait. 

When we left we picked up a couple items from the bakery to enjoy later, a piece of apple cake for Al and a peanut butter cookie for me. It was a very good peanut butter cookie and Al really enjoyed the cake, it was dense and moist. 

This was a great little find and shares its parking lot with a bagel coffee shop if that is more to your taste. Next time we will try the bagel shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment