Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Slow Cooker Meals: Beef Stroganoff

I love to use my slow cooker and Al loves beef stroganoff so it is a no-brainer.  I found some sirloin tips on sale Monday at Tri-Town Market and right away I thought beef stroganoff. They also had mushrooms on sale so I bought a package. 

My package of beef was not quite a pound. I cut it into small pieces. 



What you need:


Good quality beef stew meat  about a pound 

1 can cream of celery soup
I container sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup sour cream
1 envelope Lipton beefy onion soup
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 pot Knorr beef stock 

1/2 bag of egg noodles



Place everything except the egg noodles into the crock pot, mix well and cook on high for 5-6 hours. Add the noodles and cook for 15 or 20 minutes longer.  I used my small crockpot for this. It made enough for us to have dinner and enough for leftovers tomorrow. 


Eat and enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment