Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Richard's Place Ocala Florida

I have been wanting to try Richard's Place for the last four years. It comes up near the top of any search for the best breakfast in Ocala.  That alone made it irresistible to me. What has stopped me from going there is that it is more than 10 miles away up in the NE section of Ocala. 

Last week we had an appointment at 10 am with an attorney very close to Richard's Place. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to give them a try. It is very much a local place and a bit of a hole in the wall. Take my advice and park in the back not on the side. I was almost taken out by a crazy driver as I tried to pull out of the side parking area, live, and learn. 

#richhardsplaceocala

At 10:30 on a Tuesday the place was hopping and we got the last booth, who would have guessed? The special was corned beef hash. I asked if it was homemade and was told the corned beef was canned but that it was one of their most popular dishes. They brought me a sample to try. They were right, it was very good, that is what I ordered. Al opted for the steak and eggs. 

#richardsplaceocala

It was a very tasty and tender steak served with two eggs and homefries. I did not leave even one morsel of my corned beef on my plate, yup I will be coming back for more. The prices are very reasonable and the service was very friendly. I now know why Richards Place is one of the most popular places to get breakfast I just wish I lived a little closer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment